The Lunz Group is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented marketing professional that thrives in a collaborative setting to join our team in our Lakeland Office. We are in search of a mid-manager level Marketing Manager to provide marketing & proposal support and creative services for our firm. This person will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks from proposal coordination to copywriting and project-specific assistance. The ideal person would be collaborative, creative, task-oriented, organized, and motivated individual with management experience who thrives in a creative environment. A degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or other related majors with a concentration requiring strong writing, analytical, and communication skills.
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Marketing Coordinator:
- Lead all Response to Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) efforts to include coordination of meetings, organizing all received materials, ensuring compliance of submittals per RFQ/RFP requirements, content development, layout, assembly and production of all proposal materials.
- Prepare interview presentation materials and coordinate with the Project Team to strategize, rehearse, and present to external clients.
- Update and maintain personnel and project information for inclusion in marketing packages including staff resumes, project profiles, references, industry awards, and project photography.
- Set up new proposal/project numbers in CRM database. Monitor and update proposal status, progress, and outcomes. Input post-proposal information and close-out activities.
- Create marketing materials including informational documents, graphics, advertisements, displays, and brochures.
- Develop and manage content for social media posts, website, internal newsletters, and industry award submissions.
- Maintain brand standards.
- Assist with hiring and training of Marketing Coordinators.
- Communicate effectively among team members, consultants and clients, as required.
Qualification of Marketing Coordinator:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) with strong graphic layout capabilities,
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, Communication preferred; other degrees such as English or Journalism accepted.
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry (but not required).
- Strong knowledge of RFP/RFI and proposal process and familiarity with industry terms, contracts, and deliverables.
- Experience using WordPress and/or digital media, including but not limited to marketing automation platforms (IE: email marketing tools, analytics reporting, social media content scheduling).
- Demonstrated writing, editing, graphic design and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, supervisors, peers, and clients.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter with proactive problem-solving skills.
- Observant, self-motivated with a certain amount of follow-through.
Core Competencies: Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems, as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Composition, Communication, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to be leaders in design innovation, solving for today’s realities while planning for tomorrow’s.