The Lunz Group is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in our Celebration and Lakeland Offices. Currently we are in search of a Project Manager with 8+ years’ experience to manage small to midsize projects through every phase, from schematic design to construction documentation and administration. This is a mid-managerial level position. A portfolio with themed entertainment, hospitality, higher education, and/or civic and governmental jobs is preferred.
Seniority Level: Mid-Managerial Level
Location: Positions currently available in Celebration, FL and Lakeland, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Confidently manage client relationships, provide leadership, and identify their needs and expectations
- Responsible for all phases of a project from design through construction administration
- Establish and manage project production, budgets, and schedules. Develop plans, sections, elevations, and details for projects of all sizes and technical complexities.
- Provide coordination for internal team and consultant meetings
- Accountable for establishing and managing project production, budgets, and schedules
- Ability to manage ambiguity, complexity and inspire confidence through purposeful use of resources and time
Qualification and Requirements of Project Manager:
- Master of Architecture or equivalent.
- Licensed in the US preferred but not required.
- 5-8 years of architecture experience with prior experience as project manager.
- Proficiency in Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, Architecture, BIM 360, and Bluebeam
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
- Registered Architect preferred but not required with relevant experience
- Employer funded health insurance and supplemental insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Sick time with no accrual rate
- 401(k) with employer contribution independent of employee contribution
- Flexible work hours and WFH options
- Paid holidays + additional paid week in December
- Additional compensation opportunities
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems, as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Composition, Communication, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to be leaders in design innovation, solving for today’s realities while planning for tomorrow’s.