The Lunz Group is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in our Celebration Office. Currently we are in search of a licensed Architect with 10+ years’ experience to lead the Themed Entertainment team and manage projects through every phase, from schematic design to construction documentation and administration. This is manager level position. A portfolio with themed entertainment and hospitality work is preferred.
Seniority Level: Manager-level
Location: Celebration, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Senior Project Architect/Team Lead:
- Responsible for all phases of a project from design through construction administration.
- Establish and manage project production, budgets, and schedules.
- Provide internal leadership team and consultant meetings.
- Create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Manage ambiguity and complex issues.
- Communicate effectively among team members and clients.
Qualification and Requirements of Senior Project Architect:
- Master of Architecture or equivalent.
- Licensed in the US with NCARB certificate.
- 7-10+ years of experience preferred.
- Experience and high working knowledge of REVIT Architecture and AutoCAD Architecture.
- Experience and high working knowledge of interfacing with REVIT Structure and MEP.
- SketchUp, Rhino, or other visualization software required.
- Strong visualization and innovative design skills required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems, as well as have a strong customer focus.
Built on six core values – Composition, Communication, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to be leaders in design innovation, solving for today’s realities while planning for tomorrow’s.