The Lunz Group is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual that thrives in a creative and collaborative setting to join our team in our Lakeland Office. Currently we are in search of an architectural project designer working towards their AIA licensure to assist in the design and documentation of a variety of jobs.
Location: Lakeland, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of Designer:
- Assist team through all phases of a project from design through construction administration.
- Develop plans, sections, elevations, and details for projects of all sizes and technical complexities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Setup and manage large sheet sets including revisions and markups for each project.
- Performs analyses of design, planning, and occupancy studies, and limited design layouts.
- Prepares and may write project specifications.
- Create 3D views or renderings on an as-needed basis for marketing or project use.
- Interface with architects and internal team through concise communication and drawings.
- Strive to positively impact the company culture through the core values.
Qualification and Requirements of Designer:
- Master of Architecture or equivalent
- Portfolio/experience in multi-family, workplace, distribution/logistics, healthcare, higher education, public/civic/government work, aviation & aerospace, and/or hospitality preferred.
- Experience levels
- Recent Graduate 0 – 3 years
- 3-5 years
- Working toward Licensure
- Proficiency in Revit Architecture, AutoCAD Architecture, BIM 360, and Bluebeam.
- Strong working knowledge of drawing production, standard construction techniques and principles.
- Excellent skills in relation to rendering, modeling, and graphic formats and their manipulation and output.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.
Beyond responsibilities and qualifications, it is fundamental that this candidate has the ability to collaborate, communicate and solve problems.
Built on six core values – Composition, Communication, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accountability and Resilience – The Lunz Group is a values driven, design-forward, client-centered firm. We believe in adding value to the built environment for our clients and our communities. We provide a high level of service and the solutions are consistent, well designed, and sustainable. We strive to be leaders in design innovation, solving for today’s realities while planning for tomorrow’s.